Wednesday, October 13, 2010

They rushed us...but we won btw.

by Stein, Segunda Espada



SM City Bacolod recently held another cosplay competition, Oct.10,2010. It was another great experience for me and my co-Hitsuzen family. I cosplayed one of the characters from a console game. Primera Mac cosplayed Athrun Zala, Von as Pein, Romel as Justin Law, Razel as Shinku from Rozen Maiden, Vench as Hibari/ Ryuji (lmao) and Elle (though late) cosplayed Sumire from Tora Dora. We have Kai as Ciel (what-an-epic-costume), Jhayme as Naruto, M as ______ (vusual kei guy), Sai as lovely aristoratic maid, Yumi as Manager on Duty, Pollen as Nurse Photographer and Shiela as Honne *fanboy screams*. I encouraged my step-sisters and one of my cousins to join as well in the competition, it's a good thing that same hobby runs in the family.I'm thankful my ever supportive mom was there too! :) yay! Love you mommy!



I'm grateful to meet other cosplay friends again! Weee ~ *glomps*

I won 2nd place for best cosplay, thanks SM for the gift pass and freebies like tickets and stuffs. :) Awesome





I would like to congratulate Hitsuzen VIP Sheila G. for winning the first place. 10k = new PS!. Neat. (free food!!!!)

For those who have entered the Top 6, congratulations! specially to co-Hitsuzen Kai and M! :)





Congratulations as well to Joe Sutcliffe and Julz Cristobal for both winning a slot in photoblogging!

To our friend Micah Angela (HAHA) from Jugatsu team, congratulations for winning the best masked cosplayer and also landed a slot for the top 6 cosplayers.



Another victory for the team! :) I love you guysssss as always. It has been a year of cosplaying together and more years to come!. It's such a blessing to meet and have you guys. Now, our family is getting bigger, and we're doing better and bolder. Let's celebrate good times guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment